A maximum of seventy-five participants will be accepted into the program each year, divided into three cohorts for on-site sessions and other group activities. Each participant's application must be supported by their dean, director (academic programs, extension or research), or administrator. The Board of Directors will make a strong effort each year to assure the class represents the diversity of the Land Grant system and its key partners.
Registration fee: $9,500
(includes materials, meals and lodging for all three sessions)
The participant's institution will be invoiced for the registration fee at the address indicated on the registration form. Please do NOT include payment with the registration form.Your registration fee includes:
- All instructional fees
- Educational materials
- All meals and lodging during the three on-site sessions
- Assessment instruments
- Self-directed project support between on-site sessions (i.e., conference calls, web-based guidance)
Deadline: November 30, 2012
Substitutions for accepted applicants who unexpectedly cannot participate must be made no later than April 1, 2013.
Class VIII (2012-2013)
- Session I: June 17 - 22, 2012 Indianapolis, IN
- Session II: October 1 - 4, 2012 Kansas City, MO
- Session III: February 27 - March 2, 2013 Washington, DC
- Click here to apply for Class VIII
- Session I preparation packet received by April 15, 2012
Class IX (2013-2014)
- Session I: June 23 - 28, 2013 Minneapolis, MN
- Session II: September 30 - October 3, 2013 Kansas City, MO
- Session III: February 12 - 15, 2014 Washington, DC
Need Further Information on the Registration Process?
Please contact Rochelle Strickland at 229-386-3116 or email@example.com
LEAD21 announces a limited number of scholarships to encourage participation mainly from 1890, 1994, Territory, and 2008 institutions. The Recruitment and Application Committee of the LEAD21 Board of Directors will determine award amounts, which may vary but have typically covered 50% of the registration fee. NIFA will make awards directly to the participants' institution via a Cooperative Support Agreement.
To be considered, applicants must request scholarship assistance through the online registration form.