Class 17 (2021-2022) Session Dates and Locations
June 20–25, 2021
Uses self-assessments to increase awareness of leadership strengths, weaknesses, and styles, and teaches various leadership skills and tools.
October 4–7, 2021
Uses simulations and small group exercises to increase awareness of group and team dynamics, the role of individuals within those groups and teams, and how communication, conflict, change, and collaboration affect teams.
February 21–25, 2022
Focuses on organizational leadership through collaboration, communication, and managing change.
Thank you for your interest in participating in LEAD21!
Applications for LEAD21 Class 17 will be due November 15. Applications submitted after this deadline will be put on a waiting list.
- Administrators will receive approval forms in late November and December 2020.
- Applicants will receive acceptance letters by January 31, 2021.
- The participant’s institution will be invoiced for the registration fee at the address indicated on the application once acceptance letters have been distributed. Please do NOT include payment with the application.
- Substitutions for accepted applicants who unexpectedly cannot participate must be made no later than February 15, 2021.
- Session I preparation packet will be received by March 4, 2021.
Participants must commit to attend and participate fully in all three on-site sessions of LEAD21 and independent learning experiences as determined by you and your campus administrator.
Application Period: September 28 – November 15, 2020